Make the most of your PL 1:350 NX-01Starship model! Kit includes timing for the navigation lights plus the beautiful effect for the engine caps. Stunning display at a reasonable price!
- Accurate timed Navigation light effects!
- Accurate spinning bussard effect
- Impulse engine effect
- Interior LED dimmer control to adjust light intensity to scale/taste
- Special easy-install RGB LED rings for the bussards included.
Add on the Complete Light System which includes all LED's, interior LED strips, resistors, and color-coded wires for a quality display included!
Recommended Power Supply:
9V 5A Power supply
12V 6A Power supply (Preferred for larger 1:350 Scale and up)
Commander Series: BEMS NX-01 1:350
- BEMSControl Board with NX-01 1:350 Commander program
- 9V Power Supply
- RGB LED Rings for bussards
- 3mm LED's with resistors for all effects lighting
- Interior LED Strips
- Blue strips for Nacelle Grills and Deflector
- Dimmer Switch
- 5 year limited warranty
5-year or 3-Time "No-Questions*" Replacement Warranty -
Big Easy Modeling Solutions will repair or replace any malfunctioning or defective product for 5 years or up to 3 replacements (whichever comes first) with no contingencies or exclusions.If more than 3 returns occur, all further repairs or replacements may be subject to an additional repair or replacement fee if it is determined the malfunction is not caused by a manufacturer defect.
(does not include customizations/alterations. Customer is responsible for shipping costs and return of any damaged or malfunctioning products before replacement is given. Only applies to equivalent products. No upgrades or exchanges for different products are considered.)
For this warranty, the malfunctioning original product MUST be shipped back to BEMS before replacement will be shipped. Customer is initially responsible for shipping costs to return the product. If the malfuction is due to a production defect, BEMS will reimburse the shipping cost to the customer upon request.
* "No-Questions" - We guarantee that no cause of the issue, regardless of "fault," will factor into the repair or replacement policy for up to 3 repairs or 5 years (whichever comes first) However, we will likely inquire as to the wiring procedure and techniques used so we can try to determine the cause of the issue. This assists us both in repair solutions (so we know what components likely need repairs) and also in helping to find ways to avoid potential issues for others in the future, whether through design, clearer instructions, or harness designs to make things more "foolproof." It can also help us to help customers avoid making the same or similar mistakes going forward, if it's a "user error."