Make the most of your 1:600 scale or 1:650 scale TOS Starship model! Kit includes timing for the navigation lights plus the beautiful effect for the engine caps. Stunning display at a reasonable price!
Fits either the Revell 1:600 TOS or the AMT 1:650 TOS model kits. (not included)
- Accurate timed Navigation lights
- Accurate spinning bussard effect
- Interior LED dimmer control to adjust light intensity to scale/taste
- Special easy-install RGB LED rings for the bussards included.
"Complete Lighting Kit" add-on Includes
- All standard LED's for a quality display included
Recommended Power Supply:
9V 3A Power supply
SFX Commander Series: TOS:600/650
- SFX Control Board with TOS600 Commander program
- 9V Power Supply
- RGB LED Rings for bussards
- 3mm LED's with resistors for all effects lighting
- Interior LED Strips
- Blue strips for Nacelle Grills
- Dimmer Switch
- 5 year limited warranty
5-year or 3-Time "No-Questions*" Replacement Warranty -
Big Easy Modeling Solutions will repair or replace any malfunctioning or defective product for 5 years or up to 3 replacements (whichever comes first) with no contingencies or exclusions.If more than 3 returns occur, all further repairs or replacements may be subject to an additional repair or replacement fee if it is determined the malfunction is not caused by a manufacturer defect.
(does not include customizations/alterations. Customer is responsible for shipping costs and return of any damaged or malfunctioning products before replacement is given. Only applies to equivalent products. No upgrades or exchanges for different products are considered.)
For this warranty, the malfunctioning original product MUST be shipped back to BEMS before replacement will be shipped. Customer is initially responsible for shipping costs to return the product. If the malfuction is due to a production defect, BEMS will reimburse the shipping cost to the customer upon request.
* "No-Questions" - We guarantee that no cause of the issue, regardless of "fault," will factor into the repair or replacement policy for up to 3 repairs or 5 years (whichever comes first) However, we will likely inquire as to the wiring procedure and techniques used so we can try to determine the cause of the issue. This assists us both in repair solutions (so we know what components likely need repairs) and also in helping to find ways to avoid potential issues for others in the future, whether through design, clearer instructions, or harness designs to make things more "foolproof." It can also help us to help customers avoid making the same or similar mistakes going forward, if it's a "user error."